to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Dec 24, 2011

Kazys Venclovas' pine tree

I thought this would be the right day to publish pictures of The Pine Tree by Lithuanian artist Kazys Venclovas.  I only wish I could have taken these pictures in winter.

impressive in size and in very good condition as it stands here since 1998 (photos taken in 2010)



my favourite combination of materials; wood, metal and stone



and so lucky to see it in the late afternoon autumn sun



would love this in the garden right now



Kazys Venclovas - The Pine Tree - 1998 - Le Vent des Fôrets #33




related posts
click label below this post to view all posts on the art walk through the forest

2 comments:

Wim said...

Een inspirerende kersttijd

en een positief 2011 toegewenst

hildA said...

dank je Wim
ik wens je hetzefde in het jaar 2012
;)