to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Nov 8, 2011

Cabanes - Aeneas Wilder

Aeneas Wilder - Untitled #153
the fourth dome shaped structure we've seen from this artist, all of them different

let's explore it a bit closer

one can't enter this installation

it is built over a pond


I simply love the fact that it looks twice as big this way


I just wish I could have seen it when the sun is shining and see the shadowplay but then this might ruin the perfect reflection



This installation is totally different than the ones I've seen before


Aeneas Wilder - Untitled #154


overlooking the park of the Château de Seneffe


Final post on the open air exhibition CABANES
until 13 November 2011


related posts



No comments: