to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Sep 13, 2011

Tijdelijk Verblijf - part 2

I took so many photos at this exhibition I'll have to spread them over different posts.

Starting with a few 2D works

Moshekwa Langa (SA-NL) - Where do I begin






Zeger Reyers (NL) - Rotating Kitchen




down in the cellar



Karl Philips (BE) - Renault Trafic


 another work by this artist, post HERE









back inside



Jacqueline Machado De Souza (BR-NL) - a video portrait of the artist HERE (in Dutch)












Cornelius Quabeck  (DE)  detail









Andrei Roiter (RU-NL-USA) - detail




there is so much more, will post it in later posts...

KUNSTPROJECT "TIJDELIJK VER-BLIJF"

Kasteel d'Aspremont-Lynden
Groenplaats 1, Oud-Rekem, Belgium
open weekend 11h00 to 17h00
until 25 September 2011
entrance (+ brochure) 4€
more info HERE (in Dutch)


related post
1 castle - 27 artists

No comments: