to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

May 18, 2011

Ron van der Ende - endless patience

I'm not particularely a car fan.  I'm the sort of person who'll say ... it was a low blue car.  Will recognize maybe five models that stand out like the gorgeous DS Citroën or the Deux Chevaux.  When I met my later husband and was driving his car for some time, I didn't even know what brand it was when someone asked me!
But I couldn't stop looking at this : Phoenix: Rise I (Pontiac Firebird Trans Am) - 2011 - Bas Relief by Ron van der Ende.


come and have a closer look...



The tiniest pieces of salvaged wood have a perfect fit.



can't keep my eyes from it.











Ron van der Ende - Limo I - 2009





related post


No comments: