to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Mar 16, 2011

one for my husband

I'm adding a year to my life today.  And my darling husband invites me to a gorgeous restaurant.  So, this post is dedicated to him.

Many years ago we visited Niki de Saint Phalle's Tarot Garden in Italy.





It happened to be just two weeks after she died.  The place wasn't finished back then.





It is definitely a site to visit when in the area north of Rome, Italy.





Large structures in the hills of Grossetto, some of them were studios and living quarters when being build.





I only shot a few details, this was my pre-digital era.  These pictures are scanned from negatives and therefore not the best quality.





Wim ...

... this is for you.


Il Giardino dei Tarocchi



related post




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks

Wim

Wim said...

Hi Wim!