to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Jun 1, 2010

Maria Bussmann at Galerie Ernst Hilger

From a distance one can't tell what these little things are on the wall, but once I got closer I was happily surprised.  Small paper sculptures picture different scenes like waterfalls, vineyards, lakes, roads and so much more.  I really enjoyed discovering this.






Different work from this artist in the downstairs exhibition space.



I was not the only one taking pictures, but this is not my equipment, my camera comes in another category.

Gallery Ernst Hilger - Vienna - Austria
and more of these playful sculptures on the artists' site

More Vienna the next days (and in the previous posts). The photoshop managed to retrieve some of the lost pictures from my camera.

No comments: