to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Jul 6, 2009

Kunst op het Hof - art tour

(to my surprise a detail of my exhibited work 'Oppression' is on the front of the folder)


The "art and country route" Kunst op het Hof 2009 is taking place the coming weekend.

13 locations - 41 artists

10,11 & 12 July 2009 - 10h00 until 18h00


the theme of this edition is the heart
at this occasion my complete work Oppression - consisting of 35 pieces - will be exhibited


The lovely creatures of Johan Nieuwborg are attending the art tour.
Previous posts on Johan Nieuwborg HERE
...................................................

Province of Limburg-Belgium, next to the border of the Netherlands. A 30 Km route through the villages Elen, Heppeneert, Stokkem, Dilsen and Rotem. Bicycles are for hire on the premises.

more information : Kunst op het Hof

No comments: