to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Aug 20, 2008

a short one


Preparing the house for guests, we're having a birthday party on saturday. Very little time to spend on the computer, but I really need to sit down for five minutes. I've been running up and down the stairs all morning. Moving furniture to have more room, the weather is too tricky to assume we will be outdoors all the time. And my ... what does one find behind furniture that hasn't been moved for a long time. Well, the smallest room is ready. There is still the dining room, the living room, the TV room, the last room (that is what we call the room next to the living room - another sitting room with a wood stove we might need then), the kitchen, the bathroom upstairs and three guestrooms. I forgot, the area to sit outside too. No, I did not start too late, but I always get the best ideas in the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some mighty Usefull-Art yuo have created in "a short one".