to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Feb 19, 2008

abstract inspiration

As I mentionned before, I have many things and ideas going on in my head on this moment.
Assemblaging driftwood into sculptures, mixed media-ing with textiles, trying to work out if paint agrees with me to mix with other stuff, assembling ceramics into different objects, restyling and redesigning old furniture into unique items ... ideas, ideas, ideas, ...

Lately I've been quite busy with my latest new tiny camera. Soon it will have to be removed surgically from my hand. Trying different point of views and other details, strongly influenced by some very good photographers on flickr.
This weekend we've been chopping wood in our small woodland (if you can call it so) to harvest wood for the stove. More than half of our small property is bordered by brooklets, and they were partially frozen.

I wondered if these pictures could be inspiring for abstract paintings.







2 comments:

PLUMe said...

j'adore, j'adore, j'adore, j'adore!
regardes ceux là : http://nature-art.blogspot.com/2008/01/les-mille-visages-de-la-glace-nature-et.html

hildA said...

merci, merci, merci, merci Emmanuel

pour le commentaire enthousiaste. et à ce pas je vais voir le site que tu m'envoies