to the artists, designers and craftspeople who think I call their work kitsch... this is NOT the case, it refers to my own work

Nov 10, 2007

Oppression

One more work in the Oppression series
The problem with these works is that I can't make good photos of them. Each one contains a shard of mirror, so when shooting a picture I get the reflection in the mirror also. I have tried numerous times to make better photos but without success. If I manage to get it right one day, I will post the whole series of 35 pieces. And then I will explain what the work is about.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like very much the "oppression" series. Interesting work!

hildA said...

thank you Wim,

it is an emotional and strong work if you are open to see and feel what it is about. I'm so frustrated about the bad pictures.

and just like you I work with stones and pebbles too